Best Selling Whiskey Brands in US. Whiskey is an alcoholic beverage made from fermented grains like barley, maize, rye, and wheat. After being distilled to create a spirit with a high proof, the fermented grain mixture is aged in oak casks.
The whiskey’s distinctive hue, flavor, and aroma are a result of the aging procedure.
When early settlers brought their distillation expertise to the New World during the colonial period, whiskey’s long and rich history in the US began.
American culture and history have benefited greatly from whiskey, with many brands and styles coming to be identified with the nation.
There are many well-known whiskey labels, such as Jack Daniel’s, Jim Beam, Maker’s Mark, and Wild Turkey. Let’s get straight to it and talk about the whiskey that is most popular in the US.
According to IRI Worldwide, a market research company that tracks off-premise sales like those in grocery, liquor, and convenience shops, the top 20 whiskey brands in America are listed below. Best Selling Whiskey Brands in US.
1. Jack Daniel’s American Whiskey
2. Crown Royal Canadian Whisky
3. Fireball Canadian Whisky
4. Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
5. Jameson Irish Whiskey
6. Maker’s Mark Bourbon Whiskey
7. Seagram’s 7 Crown American Whiskey
8. Evan Williams Bourbon Whiskey
9. Black Velvet Canadian Whisky
10. Johnnie Walker Scotch Whiskey
11. Wild Turkey Bourbon Whiskey
12. Bulleit Bourbon Whiskey
13. Southern Comfort American Whiskey
14. Canadian Mist Whisky
15. Canadian Club Whisky
16. Dewar’s Scotch Whiskey
17. Woodfood Reserve Bourbon Whiskey
18. Keller American Whiskey
19. Rich and Rare Canadia Whisky
20. Buckanan’s Scotch Whisky